If you get doing what you are doing then you will keep getting what you are getting.
- Out of every 20 accounts you send to your collection agency how many accounts would you say they collect?
- Are they even working the accounts?
- What type of reports do the they send you?
- How do you get accounts over to them?
- Have they verified that they are complaint with TCPA?
- How often do you hear from your collection agency?
- Would you like to reduce the amount going to a collection agency?
- In the time you’ve been with your agency, how has your business changed?
- Who is the ‘bill collector’ in the eyes of your patient?
I have these discussions on a daily basis. Let us show naother way.
Mike – 847-594-8800
Last month a lab director sent this quote in an email to her CFO and Director of Patient Accounts: “I think we should leave no stone unturned in trying to recover every penny possible, as quickly as possible. Would you mind, please, setting up a time to talk to Mike and let me know your thoughts afterwards?”
Indeed while the balances are relatively small, the volume represents a significant Accounts Receivable balance month-to-month. Early intervention is key. Internal efforts are expensive and you have to ask, if they ignore 2 requests what difference will 3 more requests make? A seamless interface utilizing third party intervention is the answer.
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!